Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Going Down for Something Good.




Vertical Express helps benefit the Heuga Center for MS (Multiple Sclerosis) located in Colorado. I know this isn't a local effort, however, we have to wait until September to give big to our Local MS Chapter. And, as most know there is something in what ever we have here in the Pacific Northwest that makes me and you and you over there in the East Side more susceptible to MS (for more info go HERE)

I know LOTS of you head out to Crystal Mountain every weekend. Why not gather 2 other ppl, click here, and let your co-workers know you'll be hitting the slopes for a good cause.

Heck, if you create a team and a profile, I'll donate money myself. Just send me your link at amanda.akin@gmail.com.

For Complete info on Vertical Express at Crystal Mountain go HERE

No comments: